April 14, 2008

Whats Hott in New Zealand Week Two

I just want start off by stating that yesterdays post was a complete and utter farce. It was completely made up in my head. I am just trying to get some well needed interaction done on the blog. It has been a one person conversation and I dont know if my message is reaching out to the readers. So yesterdays post was to cause caios and liven up the reaction. Now that I have your attention here is my message:
Say No To Drugs!
No No thats not it. I actually want to share with you Week 2 of Whats Hott in New Zealand. I hope that you all enjoy.


Top 15 Music Singles

1 NO AIR / JORDIN SPARKS FEAT. CHRIS BROWN
2 ONE BY ONE / THE BLACK SEEDS
3 BLEACHING SUN / THE PHOENIX FOUNDATION
4 ONE WILL HEAR THE OTHER / SHIHAD (Music Video Below)
5 DREAM CATCH ME / NEWTON FAULKNER
6 LOVE SONG / SARA BAREILLES
7 BETTER TO BE / LIAM FINN
8 THE NIGHT / GOODNIGHT NURSE
9 SKANKENSTEIN / KORA
10 ALWAYS WHERE I NEED TO BE / THE KOOKS
11 GIVEN UP / LINKIN PARK
12 ONE DAY / OPSHOP
13 FEELS LIKE MAGIC / HORSEMEN FAMILY
14 LOVE LIKE THIS / NATASHA BEDINGFIELD
15 BETTER IN TIME / LEONA LEWIS





Top 5 Music Albums will no longer be included in Whats Hott in New Zealand for the fact that I dont like it and I cannot locate a realible source that updates their website. Sorry for the Inconvience. -Hurricaneone

Top 5 Movies in Theatre

  1. Definately Maybe
  2. Never Back Down
  3. Step Up 2: The Streets
  4. Rambo
  5. The Bucketlist

Top 5 Videos to Buy

  1. Outrageous Fortune Season 3
  2. Flight of the Conchords Season 1
  3. Ratatouille
  4. Transformers 2007
  5. Outrageous Fortune Season 1

Top 5 Videos to Rent

  1. Eastern Promise
  2. The Heartbrek Kid
  3. The Assassination of Jesse James
  4. This is England
  5. Death Proof

Feel free to let me know what else you would like on this section. It is only the second week and more work can be put into it if necessary. Hope all enjoy.

PS Brush your teeth, it will get the bad taste out of your mouth that my little joke left in there.

No comments: