November 23, 2008

Shit Weather

Today is such a shit day out, heavy nasty rain and cold wind gusts. What do you do on a day like this. Well I look at youtube videos. I have found some more to share with you guys.
First One Is a video I made as requested by HugeCanOfWhoopA$$
Postie Bike

The Next Video is one that was made by two Aussies poking a little fun at how the Kiwis say some words and stuff. I think it is funny as do many other kiwis so enjoy that
Beached As

And the last one comes from BlendTec, its a play on the Chuck Norris Facts.
Will it Blend? Chuck Norris

Hope that you enjoyed those videos and I will have a weekend recap later in the week, maybe tomorrow. I'm "Beached As!"

1 comment:

Mom said...

your legs are so thin. Were they always that thin or is the bike thing doing that to you? I should try that if I want thin legs instead of tree trunks. Anyway miss you and love you, Mom