June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

So I have almost survived this Friday the 13th. It is 6:30 pm and I think I will get through it just find. Had a little bit of a rough day at work, so did everyone else. We had an unusual amount of Large Flats, aka Magazines, to deliver today. Other than that the day has gone just swimmingly.

The last time that June 13th marked Friday the 13th was all the way back in 2003. Think back what were doing, and did you see yourself today back then.

I know for sure that I did not see myself in New Zealand, if you would of told me that I would of laughed and said New Zealand?!?! I was preparing to Graduate from High School and move on to college. Where were you? Go ahead think about it. 2003 seems like ages ago but really it was a blink of the eye ago. Its been a crazy ride since that day, but hell I wouldnt change a thing.

June 13 is the 164th day of the year, There are 201 days remaining until the end of the year. Back on that date in 2003 Roger Clemens recorded his 300th win and his 4,000th strikeout while the Yankees were playing the Cardinals, Massachusettes Attorney General Thomas Reilly accuses college student Luke Thompson of creating a fake airline, Mainline Airways, and selling bogus tickets to name a few of the events.

When I started writing this blog it was Friday the 13th. I wanted to edit and load the part III of my South Island Trip. So I edited and posted the video and had to wait for YouTube the give the go ahead. So they have and that is what is posted above.

On another note, in the States it is Father's Day. So I will like to take this time to wish my dad Vinnie "Cenzo" Petrina a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY... I also want to extend those wishes to Grandpa Lou, Grandpa Mike, Uncle Lou, Uncle Mike, Josh and Steven. Sorry that I couldnt be there in person, but I hope the blog post makes up or it. Have a great day. And for those that are interested as to when NZ Father's Day is...September, must be a Spring thing.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I loved it!! The nature of NZ is just beautiful. Even though I miss you I am happy you are getting to see all these beautiful sights and sharing them with us. You will have these memories for your life time. The musical choices were also very good. Love you and keep them coming.